Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Albertson's Doubles tonight?

I heard from an employee of Albertsons that there will be doubles in our red plum mailer tonight (tomorrow for some).  These are GOLD in the coupon world!  Be sure to ask neighbors, friends and co-workers to let you have theirs if they won't be using them!!  http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/ also said they will arrive....we'll see.  If they do, all the blogs will do match-up scenarios.  You will be able to get stuff for FREE most likely.  If you want to know how to use them, just ask or I can go shopping with you.  I go to the Albertsons on Carpenter and Pacific. 

1 comment:

  1. Here in Portland they came in the Tuesday paper in the food day. You can request free food day delivery if you don't get the Tuesday paper.

    ReplyDelete