Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Top Foods coupon!

Whoo Hoo!  We got Another Top Foods coupon!  I didn't use mine last week, but I will be using this one.  I'm excited about the Newman's Own products on sale as well as the Draper Valley Chicken, and Tillamook butter for $1.99!.
http://queenbeecoupons.com/2011/02/top-foods-deals-for-week-feb-9-15/
These are the matchups from Queen Bee coupons.
The newspaper coupon for $5/$25 says "one coupon per transaction".  I called the Lacey store and was told we could do 2-3 transactions in one trip.  I haven't tried this, so I don't know how it will go over.....she also said if you use the self-checkout they prefer that with multiple transactions so as not to hold up the line.  I then asked her if it annoyed them when people came in with more than one transaction to process and she said no, just use self-checkout.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment