Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Walgreens this week plus Melissas deals!!

Here are the Walgreen's matchups for the week.  I personally don't shop at Walgreens, be sure you really know their coupon policy.  It's on the following link.  I have some friends who LOVE Walgreens (especially the one in Hawk's Prarie) so it's a matter of preference.  Don't hesitate to ask me questions, I have shopped there in the past, I just got sick of it.  There are good deals this week!  Check out Melissa's bargains to get yourself motivated :)
http://hip2save.com/2011/02/walgreens-deals-227-35.html
Check out Melissa's deals this week!
COUPONS I had
Buy a deodorant/$1 off coupon + free body wash
Buy a Fresh Collection Body Wash/$1 off coupon +Free deodorant=
2 deodorant and 2 body wash

Crest whitening plus scope 6.2oz 2/$5 + $1 off  coupon x2  

Kids Crest .50 off

Gillette Fusion Razor $9.99- $4 coupon = $5.99

Olay Body wash get free Secret Original deodorant + $1 off coupon for body wash/lotion

Gillette Buy Deodorant get one free + $2 off body wash (would be 50% off item)

Cottonelle 42pack $1.99

Charmin Basic Bath tissue 6 big rolls $1 and  .25 coupon





DEALS I got
2 Charmin Basic 6 Roll = $2.37 each

2 Crest w/Scope = $1.50 each ($1 RR)

Kids Crest = $2.99

Gillette Fusion Razor = $ 5.99 ($4 RR)

2 Old Spice Body Washes and 2 Deodorants= $4.22/$1.06 each

Gillette Body Wash and 2 Deodorants=  $5.23/$1.74 each

Olay Body Wash and Deodorant= $3.99/$2 each

Cottonelle Wipes= $1.99

Excedrin= Free (+ Given $1 off coupon for next time)

Nasal Spray = $3.99 ($5 RR)

Total Paid before tax $31.64 (there was an extra $1.50 off for something but I don't know what? WAG coupon savings?)
With tax $37.70 Plus I got $10 RR back

Saved $53.08 ($38 were MFG coupons!!)
Then Round 2:
So I went again today to take advantage of the TP and wipes.  I got all of this for $2.09!!  That's what I'm talking about!! I think if I had thrown in a pack of gum I could of gotten it for free with RR. (there was a line so brain wasn't working right) The RR can only be used on items you aren't already using a manufactured coupon for because the RR are also manufacture coupons.  This lady was super nice too and took her time explaining it all to me even with a line behind me. :o)  The lady next in line was impressed with my total. lol

1 comment:

  1. I like this Walgreens (so far). Today I got 6 boxes of Kleenex and 2 fancy man razors for about $10 (3 transactions). Before coupons and rewards it would have been about $34! I am a Kleenex snob so this is a great deal for me!

    ReplyDelete