Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Typed up Coupon Lists for each insert!! Free!!

http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/ has someone who types up a list for EVERY coupon we get in the Tacoma Tribune, plus the expiration date.  If you want to have a quick-reference list these are awesome!  The old ones are available and the current ones come out each Tuesday.  It's so simple.  I print them then keep with my inserts so I can easily find a coupon I'm looking for rather than flipping through all of them.  They are available for Portland and all over.
http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/2011/02/coupon-organization-insert-lists.html/comment-page-1#comment-26245
If the link connects you to the bottom of the page, just scroll up to the top and follow the directions for printing the FREE lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment