Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Terra Organics Delivery!

I got my first delivery from Terra Organics today!  Marie and I shared its to split the $5 delivery fee.  We did the "make your own box" option so we chose everything in there.  Some items were "treats" so they were more expensive, some were a great value, I thought.  It comes delivered to your door on Thursday for Lacey.  It is in a reusable, compostable box and compostable bag.  The produce is very fresh and clean.
If you decide to give it a try, tell them Crystal Eilers referred you and I'll get a $5 credit!  Then you get $5 when you refer friends.
On Saturday I will pick up my Bountiful Basket and post on that.
Its hard to see everything we ordered:  artichokes, sugarsnap peas, zucchini, garlic, celery, oranges, melon, cucumbers, green onions, kiwi, broccoli - all organic!
Cost was 27.25 plus $5 delivery fee

The link to Terra Organics:  http://www.terra-organics.com/
They send a newsletter and recipes with each box.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about this! I should see if Trish want's to share a box with me. She lives in Lacey but they don't deliver to her neighborhood for some reason. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, then you get to split the shipping, too which is nice :) Every dollar saved is good!

    ReplyDelete