Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Albertsons!

I love my Albertsons!  The checkers at the Carpenter/Pacific store are amazing!  Anyway, for the above (2 cases of water, 5 large Kettle chips, bananas, Earthgrain bread, Frank's Hot Sauce, 4 boxes of Special K, and Smart Pasta) I paid just under $9 and saved $45!  I don't know how long the promotion runs, but if you buy 2 large bags of kettle chips and a 24 case of albertsons water, the water is free.  It only worked once for me, but the checker made it work twice - I didn't even ask her to, she's just so coupon-friendly.  We don't use much bottled water, but I like to always have some on hand for emergencies. There is also a deal (I don't know how long) that if you buy 3 Special K cereals you get $3 off for produce.  I had 2 B1G1 coupons for Special K (NLA) and 2 $1 off Honey oats Special K that I doubled.  They are on sale for $2.99.  So I paid 1.98 for all 4 boxes but then got $3 off my total order!  That is called a Money Maker!
Let me know if you have questions :)
http://www.couponconnectionsnw.com/ and http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/ have matchups!

No comments:

Post a Comment