Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Rite Aid sales starting Sunday

http://www.couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/02/rite-aid-213-219.html
These are the Rite Aid matchups starting Sunday!
If there is something you MUST have, I recommend calling to see if it's in stock first, and shop as early as you can.  Some items sell out fast.  You can ALWAYS get a raincheck at Rite Aid!
Let me know if you have questions about shopping at Rite Aid, or want to go together sometime.  It can be a little confusing at first with all of their promotions, but after you get used to it - it's awesome.  I love this store!

No comments:

Post a Comment