Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top Foods coupon!

Woot!  Another $5/$25 coupon in this Top Foods ad!  FYI:  I recently found out this is to be used AFTER coupons - oops!  I didn't know that....You can use one "per transaction".  When I called they said you could do 2-3 transactions at self-checkout.  I haven't tried this myself yet.
No matchups yet, but there are a few things that look GOOD:
Organic Girl Salad only $2.79.  I have some coupons for $1 off and I'll give some away - that make this a steal!  Leave a comment if you want one!
*Tara got  a great deal on the BOGO roasts today*
Gold Fish crachers .88 - they now use natural colors, my kids LOVE these.  Limit 3 Friday-Sunday only
Greek Gods Yogur $1.99 - limit 3
Draper Valley whole chickens .99/lb.  Nothing makes your house smell better than baking a chicken!
Grapes:  1.29/lb 
3 lb bag seedless mandarines 3.77 Friday-Sunday
I'm thinking I will do something like this on Friday:
3 Greek Yogurt (5.97)
3 Fishy Crachers (8.61 total)
1 Mandarines (12.38)
3 Organic Girl Salads with 3 $1/1 coupons (17.39)
$3 in grapes (20.39)
1 small chicken so my total is close to $25
Then use the $5/$25 purchase coupon!
I'll post matchups when I see them...

3 comments: