Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My (first this week) Albertsons deals

I didn't get my ad in the mail but the store had Tons!  I did this purchase in 2 transactions. In all it cost me a little over $5.  But, I have an Albertson's $25 gift card for transferring a prescription there, so it was free!  (Thanks for the tip on the gift card, Amy!).
I LOVE Wholly guacomole, it's all natural and delicious.  So good with the chips I got last week for a steal at QFC.  The Franks wings sauce will be fabulous too. 
The soda was free with the popcorn so I'll take it to the superbowl party.  And the canned soup is for Baylee's school food drive (also FREE).
The best thing - I got 8 FREE redbox codes in the popcorn boxes!!  The whole reason I bought it.  I paid 2.60 total for four boxes of popcorn, 4 sodas and 8 redbox rentals!!
Let me know your double deals!  Any questions about how to use doubles?

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, just got back from my first couponing trip...paid $33 and some odd cents for $110 worth of STUFF! Yah! Thanks for motivating me to start doing it again. We'll have to do a trip together some time...in all of our spare time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How fun! Where did you go and what did you do?

    ReplyDelete