Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Safeway 2/27 Kens dressing .19, pizza .83 today!

Safeway has some good deals this week.  Their frozed foods event has great prices, I'm not a big frozen foods person, so I don't think I'll get any.  My freezers are full!  I'm in for the .49 peanut butter today and the .19 Kens salad dressing.  I don't eat either of these things but peanut butter is REALLY good for donating to the food bank, etc. and I love having new, cheap bottles of salad dressing for potlucks, etc.  Send me your pictures if you get great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment