Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ethical couponing

I know we all want to be VERY ethical with our coupon use!  Kris posted this statement below.  I'm going to chek out the site she mentions!
I work for a grocery store chain and I am in charge of the MFG coupons. Please check this site : cents-off.com they have the INTERNET coupons that are counterfeit. Never accept a coupon that is not from a coupon site. A PDF file is not a real coupon. It has to come from a site that is downloaded, they all have a separate number on them. Please watch for this. We lost so much money last year it was awful. Who would take the time to do this?
Happy clipping coupons, it is a great way to save. Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment