Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Companies will send you coupons!

Karla sent me the following picture and email.  She reminded me that if you are brand loyal you can email companies requesting coupons.  Some will, some won't, you won't be out anything except a little time and you might score big like she did!
 I
I emailed the companies I cannot live without.  In the mail today I found:

$1/1 Scott
2 $.50/1 Scott
3 $.50/1 Welch's
3 $.50/1 Kleenex  - this is probably the best coupon!  Usually Kleenex has $.50/3 coupons
BOGO iams canned food
$2/1 iams
$3/1 iams
These are products I have bought for years and will continue to buy with or without coupons so  I didn't feel bad begging for coupons. 
~Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment