Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

$25 Albertsons gift card

Thanks to Amy for the heads up on this deal!  It's a great week at Albertsons with doubles.  You could also get a $25 gift card!
The pharmacy has a coupon book there.  In the back is a coupon for a $25 gift card for transferring a prescription.  1 per household.  I transferred Baylees flouride prescription so it is only 2.60 to fill and made this a great deal.  Albertson's is more convenient for me, too.  So, I'm thinking all my deals there will end up being FREE this week with this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment