Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have some extra coupons!

Since you are new, if you want a particular coupon, always ask me!  Especially for 1/2 - I won inserts from a blog so I have 10 copies of those!
For instance, I won't use the coffeemate deal at Albertsons this week, you can have it....I also never use dog food coupons, or the $1 off finish dish tabs (I bought 10 of them with the $2.25 off coupons).  And on and on.....just ask if you are looking for something!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love your coffeemate coupons if you're not going to use them. In my husband's office I'm known as the "creamer goddess". But I've been paying full price for them!! Never again! Let me know if you still have them.

    ReplyDelete