Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Target this week!

My target deals today!!  I paid 12.04 for everything (Electrosol dishwasher tabs, 4 packs of batteries, ibuprofen, jeans, tights, bleach, mouthwash, a 3 pack of gum, lightbulbs, seventh gen. disinfecting wipes, method shower spray).  Jeans are 75% off at the Lacey store so if you printed your $5 off denim coupon you could get some free or cheap demin! 
Part of the reason it cost so much was the method shower spray and tights and I think I forgot a $1.50 coupon....but still great!!http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/2011/02/new-target-upup-deals-free-floss-and-ibuprofen.html

The link above will give you target matchups this week.  There is also some Pantene on clearance for about 2.50 a bottle (ther is a $1/2 in the 1/23 SS, olay 10 pack of soap for $4 so with the $1/1 in 2/13 SS it is $3 and if you have the 1/28 PG you could get a free secret deoderant, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment