Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Safeway

After Albertson's I popped over to Safeway next door.  Their crackers are on sale today only for .99 limit 2.  I had a coupon for $1 off 2 so they were .49.  Eric eats these like crazy so it was a good deal.  The organic red delicious apples were on sale 2/$6 and that's a good price for those.  There were probably other deals there but I was tired of shopping by then. :)
Here are the matchups from Coupon Connections:
http://www.couponconnectionsnw.com/search/label/Safeway (note:  we can't double here)
Also, read Erika's great comments!

1 comment:

  1. Safeway has Alleive advertised $5.49. Combined with recent $2.00 off from the Safeway register and a recent $2.00 off manufacturer coupon from the Sunday paper, this should be a final price of $1.49 for a 30-40 count box.

    Tostitos Sunday only $1.44. Cobined with a $.50 cent copon they will be less than $1.

    That's just a couple of the deals I have put together for Sunday's shopping (after the paper arrives) between the ad and my coupons.

    ReplyDelete