Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Top Foods deals

I got 4 Newman's Own Pizzas on sale for $4.99
  2 Newman's Own Organic salad dressings on sale 2/$5
  1 Haagan mac and cheese (filler item to reach $25) .50
Used my $5/25 purchase
Used (2) $1 off any Newmans own FB coupons
Used (4) $1 off Newman's Own Pizza from paper and their website
Total:  Paid $14.46 and saved $23.57!!  That comes to about $3 per pizza and $1 for the organic salad dressing!
**I did this at the self-checkout and my coupons wouldn't scan for some reason, but the checker ran them all through for me.  I also did not see any of the $1 off any Top Foods product that Queen Bee found.
What are your Top Foods deals this week??

2 comments:

  1. Today at Top Foods I got a bottle of the new Pink Lady Apple Juice, 2 boxes of organic fruit leathers, bag of choco chip animal crackers (organic),two boxes of butter,3 cans rosa refried beans, two containers of Valentine cookies for school and two Bottom Round Roasts. I used my $5/25 coupon and I paid $29.25 and saved $27.12! I'm pretty excited about it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It's so much fun getting a good deal on good quality food!

    ReplyDelete