Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rite Aid

I got some great deals at Rite Aid this week!  At this point, I have so many register rewards, I just pay sales tax on my purchases. 
Sorry I was out of town without computer access so I was really behind on the blog this week.  Here are the matchups for this week.  http://couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/02/rite-aid-coupon-deals-week-220-226/
The stores will probably be out of most of the hot deals, but remember you can always get a rain check!
This coming Sunday's deals should become available in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment