Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Costco Price List link!

Just wanted to say I DID go to Costco today to get organic frozen veggies, fresh vetgetables, organic salsa, blue cheese dressing, etc.  I can't seem to beat their prices on those things.  Anyone else know of a better place?  I spent almost $100 but most of it should last me quite a while so I feel like it was thrifty and healthy.
I used to go to Costco 1-2 times a week and spend hundreds.  Now I go about once a month.  What are your Costco must-haves?
Check out QueenBee's Costco price list!!  You can print it for a reference if you want.
http://queenbeecoupons.com/2011/01/costco-vs-coupons-whats-cheaper-includes-costo-per-unit-price-list/

No comments:

Post a Comment