Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rite Aid anyone?

I think I'm going to go to Rite Aid tonight after my MK meeting if anyone wants to join me.  The blogs have all posted numerous good deals this week - mainly on snack foods of all things (superbowl food!!).  Rite Aid tends to run out of stock quickly, but they get their shipments here on Tuesday so I hope by 8:30-9 they will be restocked.  I go to the one on Yelm Hwy right by QFC.
http://www.couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/01/rite-aid-coupon-deals-week-130-25.html  She has the matchups.  If you click on her green logo she has some new matchups listed today also.

No comments:

Post a Comment