Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Amazon organic olive oil and coconut oil deals!

http://www.amazon.com/Zoe-Organic-Extra-Virgin-25-5-Ounce/dp/B001EO5UTM/ref=sr_1_22?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1297029407&sr=1-22
I was at a fabulous dinner party and mentioned Amazon can have some good deals on crazy things like organic olive oil or organic coconut oil.  Here they are!
***If there is something strange with my links please let me know, I'm new to this blogging thing!*****
I personally do the subscribe and save to save an additional 15%  and it can apparently be cancelled right away, although I haven't cancelled mine yet.
I haven't price compared these much, my sister told me they were good prices so I trusted her :)
http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-15-Ounce/dp/B001EO5Q64/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1297029407&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment