Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rite Aid free cake mix and frosting

Rite aid has better than free cookie mix, cake mix and frosting this week! 
http://www.couponconnectionsnw.com/search/label/Rite%20Aid
This link is for the matchups if you want them.
I was able to get a couple on Monday but all the stores are sold out now in Lacey.  You can ALWAYS get a raincheck at RiteAid, though.  Now, I realize this boxed cake and frosting is junk, but Eric's birthday is tomorrow so I'm sending this FREE cake with him to work.  He's an Electrician and all the guys are in construction that he's working with.  Karla from the Coupon Class did all of the decorations for me (and let Baylee help her).  So cute!!  I know that's not a "manly" word, but this cake IS cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment