Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Post from Erika - Kohl's!

Today, I saved 40% on a new kitchen rug at Kohl's that matches my kitchen border/colors (noticed the match in the Sunday ad for the sale). While there I saved 80% on a nice blouse on clearance rack. Then at the register took an additional 15% off the already marked down price by signing up for the credit card (which I will pay off immediately upon receiving the bill). I paid $35 with tax for both; saved almost $60. They say not to get caught in credit cards, but they DO come attached with extra savings and rewards. Just be ultra responsible and only charge what you can pay off when you get the bill so you don't pay interest. In my case $35 - NO SWEAT!
Thanks, Erika - my first post from someone else!  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment