Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

My QFC trip!

This was my QFC trip for this week.  Before coupons this would have cost about $126.  After coupons I paid $23!!  I got organic and all natural foods, too. The Kens salad dressing and Kleenex were the only things not all natural.  If you notice, that $23 includes a big pork loin roast!
I got the coupon match-ups from QueenBee http://queenbeecoupons.com/category/stores/qfc/  scroll down a little on the page and you'll see all the coupon match-ups.
Yes, I am one of those people Tiffany talked about:  I take pictures of my good deals.  It's FUN!!
Let me know what you find!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, you need to take me with sometime. I can't believe you only spent $23 on all of this!

    ReplyDelete