Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Coupon Savings Tracker!

This is a tool I have really enjoyed using.  Angela from www.thecouponproject.com has created a spreadsheet, a video and a manual - wow!  I use the googledocs one.  It's so easy.  It has really helped my track my savings - and spending this month.  If you are just getting started on this journey - give yourself a break!  You won't cut your spending drastically at first.  It takes time.  This is a great tool if you like tracking.  By the way, it's FREE!
 http://thecouponproject.com/?s=coupon+tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment