Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Target Finds today!

These were my fabulous Target deals today.  I spent 4.09 + 1.97 tax (you have to pay full tax on the before-coupon price) so 6.06 total and I saved 28.14!  Did any of you get papers yesterday?  I used those coupons for free secret deodorant (my favorite brand) combined with a coupon that expired today ($2 off Olay soap) so I got the Olay 2pack for .49 and the deodorant free!  The cereal was .25 cents a box. And I can mail in for a rebate - so it will be a money maker! Not the healthiest, but good for dessert.  Who am I kidding....I might let my kids eat it for breakfast.  It's hard to get them to eat anything, so sometimes I figure sweet cereal is better than nothing.....anyway, I digress.  The floss was free from coupons I printed a couple weeks ago.  You can find coupon match-ups on pretty much all of the blogs for Target.
What are you finding since taking Tiffany's class?

No comments:

Post a Comment