Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Give, Give, Give!

Easy Come, Easy Go
 As you begin to get lots of free and really cheap stuff always remember it is so much fun to give it away.  You may get a brand of toothpaste or deoderant for free and it isn't your favorite.  You might get more free pasta than you need.... Donate it!  Amy has a fabulous idea for donating items....do any of you have places you would like to give to?  So far I've given to a family through our church, food drives and the Domestic Violence shelter.  The food bank is always in need.  I also frequently give free stuff to friends when they are over, and I love making pretty baskets of products for gifts.  I just say "Easy come, easy go" and try to give generously. 
What do hope to do when you start getting too much free and cheap toiletries and food?  What a problem to have, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment