Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Albertsons better than FREE cereal and milk!

**Update:  Some people say this rebate may not work if you aren't an AARP member.  Might be a risk, still a good deal without the rebate, but a FAB deal with the rebate!
Wow!  Whether you are a brand new couponer, or an oldie :), this is a fab deal!  Queenbee lays it out very simply.  I believe we also have a coupon in the 3/6 inserts for $1/2 boxes.  I'm not sure if I'm going to wait for doubles or not for this deal, the gas rebate card is "while supplies last" which is always risky.  If you don't love these cereals, consider donating them to the food bank, women's shelter, or senior center in Olympia!!  Here's the link:
http://queenbeecoupons.com/2011/03/albertsons-kelloggs-cereal-milk-free-after-rebate/

No comments:

Post a Comment