Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Albertsons double deals start 3/13 FREE stuff!!

I like the way Queen Bee coupons does her matchups with FREE items first!  This is a good way to "practice" coupon shopping with no money out of pocket.  If you don't want it - donate it or give it to a friend who wants it!  You can do 3 transactions at one time, but try to do that when the store is not busy.  Earlier in the day or later at night.  My Albertsons on Carpenter has wonderful customer service.  They are very coupon friendly.  Here are the matchups:
http://queenbeecoupons.com/2011/03/albertsons-twice-the-value-doubler-deals-march-13-15/

No comments:

Post a Comment