Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Look at what I got at Rite Aid for $1.11!! Saved $39.10!

I went to Rite Aid today to get a couple more razors (I'm a complete sucker for cheap, good razors!).  I had a raincheck from last week for the Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets.  I used the $3/$15 purchase Rite Aid coupon that I just got.  Some of the receipts have this on them:
Complete an easy online survey and print a $3/$15 coupon!! 
I also used my other coupons from the Rite Aid mathcups.
I paid $3.11 (sales tax), used $4 in UP rewards, and got back $6 in UP rewards!!
I saved $39.10!  Yipee!!
Here is my previous post with the matchups for this week:
http://rheaofhope.blogspot.com/2011/02/rite-aid-starting-227-free-cereal-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment