Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm loving Safeway this week!!

Check out what I got for $11.58!!  I saved $53.81.  I did this in 2 transactions.
First I got the three California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas - they have uncured pepperoni with no nitrates or nitrites!!  We go through pizza like crazy in this house with lots of kids over playing.  I used coupons listed in the post I have attached, the Safeway $5 off $15 frozen food purchase and got (3) $1.25 catalinas!  1 for each pizza!
 I paid $7.97 and saved $11.51
Next I got (7) boxes of Quacker Oat Squares cereal, 1 box of Golden Grahams, 2 bottles of Maire's All Natural Salad Dressing, 1 bottle of POM tea.  I used the coupons mentioned in the attached post and my (3) $1.25 catalinas. 
I paid $3.61 and saved $42.30!!
Here are the coupon matchups for Safeway this week:
****Update: if you have the BOGO Better Oats coupon (listed on most of the blogs) Safeway has them for 2.89 BOGO right now.  The coupon max value is 2.19 but for .70 cents you could get 2 boxes of the instant oatmeal.  Even the organic kind!
http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/2011/03/safeway-deals-302-308-free-or-cheap-fruit-snacks-quaker-oatmeal-and-cereal-maries-dressing-pom-and-the-frozen-food-promo-continues.html
Let me know your great deals adn send pics!

3 comments:

  1. We just got back from Safeway. We got six of the personal CA pizzas used the $5 off coupon. Paid $10 and got the 6 $1.25 catalinas back.
    In the 2nd transaction we got 3 of the lrg Ca pizzas, 2 bags of Safeway brand chips, 1 bag of raisins and 1 bag of yogurt covered raisins. We used the $5 off, all 6 $1.25 catalinas plus a $1 off the lrg pizza from the safeway coupon book and paid $12.54. Basically got the chips and the raisinsfree.(Also got 3 more $1.25 catalinas.)
    Our total for both transactions was $22.54. We saved $30.45
    I need to start printing out the senarios because I get to the store and forget. lol I still think we did pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome!! You are really getting the deals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went back today and got 6 small pizzas. I happened to have a coupon catalina from yesterday for 1dollar off 2 so I paid $9 and got 6 $1.25 catalinas! Then I got 4 boxes of cinnamon burst Cheerios, 1 bunch of cilantro, lime juice, and 2 boxes of Organic Better Oats - used the BOGO on that. I paid .14 cents after coupons for all of that!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete