Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top Foods Haagen 3/8

Here are the Top Foods matchups.  Not as Hot as last week, but some good deals.  This is for up North, but looks similar to our ad.  One of the grocery guys that works at our Top Foods said their prices are going to get better and their ads will get better because they are merging with another company or something.  He said to expect good 3 days deals every week!
http://couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/03/top-food-haggen-deals-week-39/

1 comment:

  1. Well, that is better than closing! I hope they stay pretty much the same though. It's my favorite store! (good deals are always a bonus though!

    ReplyDelete