Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Organic Produce Delivery $17 today on Groupon!

http://gr.pn/gZ55fa
Click the link above to checkout Groupon's local deal today.  $17 for a box of organic Produce from Full Circle Organic.  You have to pick this up at one of several locations.  Olympic Crest Coffee Roasters is the closest to me.  You also have to sign up for a "subscription" to them but can cancell it at any time.  I plan to get this one box and cancel. 

2 comments:

  1. Trish and I both purchased one of these. We are going to try splitting the boxes to see how it goes. Figured it was a good way to try it out for cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! I'm excited to try it out too!

    ReplyDelete