Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How to Use this Blog!

I set up this blog for family and friends as an easy way for you to coupon shop.  I coupon shop like it's a competitive sport so I surf the blogs all day.  I have links to the right to my favorite 3 blogs.  They are updated throughout the day.  Mine isn't. 
I don't make any money on this blog, I just do it for fun.  Please send me your pictures of great deals and comments!  I want us to all be able to share our bargains!
If you want an easy way to coupon shop then check my blog for your favorite store, or check out the deals every Monday and Wednesday (new sales start Sunday and Wednesday).  If you know you are going to Fred Meyer, look at the matchups to see if there is a great deal you can grab while you are there!\
Always ask me if you have questions or want to shop together!  I love coupon shopping and love helping people see if it's for them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment