Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Check out Melissa's Deals!!

Melissa is a super-shopper since the coupon class!  I know there are more of you out there, so send your pictures and success stories!  It's fun to share.
Here are some deals I found today at Target.  Lots of random clearance items through out the store.  I also got a $5 giftcard for spending $50.( I purchased a few more items not pictured.)

Soft Scrub Cleaners= Free
2 Up and Up Baby Wash= $1.74
J&J double pack = .92
Disney Vitamins= $4.04
Neosporin and Band-aids= $4.89
3 pack BIC razors= $7.96 for 4.  Normally $5.99 for one!
Up and Up Ibuprofen= .49
Men's Dove deodorants= $2.60 money MAKER! (clearance for .70 each and I had 2/$2 off coupons!)
Up and Up Floss= Free
3 Secret 2 packs= $7.28 (they were on clearance for $3.64 and included one full size Secret Renewal and one trial size Secret Clinical. I had a buy two Secret Renewal get one free coupon)

The box of Up and Up sparkle bandaids weren't on sale but I wanted them. I live in a house with 3 boys and always have to choose between transformers, spiderman or scooby doo band-aids. I needed a little sparkle!  :o)
Here is what I scored TOTALLY FREE at Albertson's! Whoo Hooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment