Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

HOT deal on cheap TP at Walmart

Wow!  I'm not a Walmart person but I might be for this (and the free gain dryer sheets).  24 rolls of Cottonelle for $1!!  I haven't done this deal, so let me know how it goes if you go first!  Read this link for details.  This involves a rebate.
http://couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/03/hot-walmart-cottonelle-12pk-toilet-paper-0-49-after-rebate/#comments

1 comment:

  1. I did this deal no problem. I even got the 2ply instead. LOL Printed up my rebate and will have it all good to go for Monday. :o)

    ReplyDelete