Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Propel at Albertsons! Look what I got for .32!

Okay, I can't figure out how to rotate this picture, sorry!  But anyway, I got cat food, Franks hot sauce (both with the free coupons from Sundays paper) and 11 propel fitness waters for a grand total of 32 cents!!
Some of the Propel waters had peelies on them!  It is good coupon ethics to buy the item with the peelie on it, never take it off for yourself for later.  And don't take too many unless you will use them for sure - share the coupon love!
When you buy 10 Propel waters and use 5 coupons, you get all 10 for free!!
See my previous post for Albertsons for details.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for adding that about the nice way to use the peelies. I was watching a coupon shopping video on YouTube and the couponer said to take the peelie off of the more expensive item and use it on the cheaper one. That really irritated me! I went to target a couple weeks ago and someone had peeled the coupons off of about 10 boxes of ziplock bags!

    ReplyDelete