Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gaggle of Chicks daily deal - eco products!


Gaggle of chicks is a daily deal site a lot of the blogs mention often.  Today you get $30 of home eco-products for $10 (like compostable trash bags, paper plates, coffee cups, bpa-free kids water bottles, baby wipes, etc) They have a wide variety of items!  Just watch your shipping costs they can get high.  There is an easy to use "estimate shipping" button in the shopping cart area.  Shippingis free on orders of $49.
Best part is, if you use my link below, you get a $10 credit just for signing up making this purchase FREE (plus shipping)!  Just go to the top right and click on "join now".
http://www.gaggleofchicks.com/r/36303

No comments:

Post a Comment