Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

3/8 last day for Safeway California Pizza Kitchen pizza!

Reminder:  Tuesday the 8th is the last day for the Safeway California Pizza Kitchen Pizza deal!  You get a $1.25 catalina for EACH pizza you buy - even the small ones!  Plus there is a $5 off $15 frozen foods coupn so it makes the pizzas .42 cents after subtracting the catalina.  I got all of the above groceries for a total of $9.14!  FYI:  you might want to call your Safeway to make sure they aren't out of the pizza.
See my previous Safeway post to read more coupon details if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment