Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amazon Seventh Generation wipes deal!!

Heres a great deal on Seventh Generation baby wipes!  Heres the link to Coupon Connections for the details.  I love Amazon and with Amazon Mom you get free shipping!  It arrives in a couple days.  I always do the subscribe and save to get an extra 15% off then it's easy to cancel.
http://couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/03/amazon-seventh-generation-chlorine-free-baby-wipes-350-ct-8-32-shipped-0-02-each/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CouponConnectionsNw+%28Coupon+Connections+NW%29

No comments:

Post a Comment