Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trader Joes matchups!

I have never tried coupon shopping at Trader Joe's.  I thought they didn't accept coupons.  So, I'm posting these matchups but please keep in mind they were done in a different state so the prices here might be a lot different.  When I get time to run over to Trader Joes I'll scope it out and talk with them about coupons.  If you go, just be patient, I don't know if the checkers are knowledgeable about coupons or not.  I would probably ask someone about it before I even started shopping.  Let me know how it goes for you!! http://healthylifedeals.blogspot.com/2011/03/trader-joes-coupon-match-up_14.html

No comments:

Post a Comment