Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Top Foods today!

I got all of this for $10 and change!  Organic bag of apples, organic carrots, 6 grapefruit, 3 jars of Rinaldi natural pasta sauce, 2 bags of coleslaw, and 2 boxes of Organic Girl salad!!  Now, I had a few coupons that you probably dont so I got the coleslaw for .22 a bag and the Organic salad for Free and 1.79.  The rest of the deals you can all get - apples for $2.50 a bag for organic!!  When people learn you are a coupon shopper they give you coupons they don't want, and it pays off with sales like Top Foods today.  Let me know your deals!

1 comment:

  1. What coupon did you have for the slaw? I need to get some for a recipe I'm making. :o) Awesome deal though! Especially the apples!

    ReplyDelete