Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Albertsons double deals 4/3!

Here are some double matchups for Albersons today through Tuesday. The blogs will keep updating lists as they find new deals.  You can do 3 transactions at one time.  Try to pick a quiet time to go if you do this.....morning or later at night.  The Albertsons on Carpenter is great and very nice with couponers :)  I also go with several extra double ideas because some of the deals posted don't work for one reason or another, or stock is sold out.  I don't like wasting a trip!  Let me know your great deals!
http://couponconnectionsnw.com/2011/04/albertsons-twice-the-value-ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment