Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My deals today!

I got both of these today at Rite Aid for .98 cents total!  They are on clearance for half off, I had $1 coupons and I used 2 $1 Rite Aid VV coupons.  A blog had posted that these cereals and Folgers coffee are 75% off so I went to see, and not at our store.  Since this is organic and I don't want to keep checking back, I just decided to pay the extra and get them for .49 a box!  :)
Then I hopped across the street to Fred Meyer, they were out of the body wash I wanted.  But I used my Free milk coupon catalinas from Albertsons, and I used some FREE Fresh Express coupons I had.  I got All of this (the strawberries and milk are organic) for less than $5!!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment