Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grocery Outlet

Anyone shop at the Grocery Outlet?  Sometimes I love that place.  Today was one of those days.  They do not take coupons.  They have different stuff all of the time and you really have to look at the dates (to make sure thing aren't expired). 
I spent 29.82 on the above items and saved about $70.  I was REALLY excited about the Applegate turkey sandwich meat marked down to .99!  It can be up to $7.99 at other stores.  I got 8 of them.  Those were special markdown because they are dated for the 24th.  I put them straight in the freezer.  They have it for $2.95  there right now.  I also got organic cookies (1.49), Athenos greek yogurt (.50), 2 bottles of wine (2.99), a 60-pack of Nancy's all-natural mini quiches (4.99), Hershey's Bliss candy 1.99), Adelle's all natural breakfast sausage (3.99), dry black beans (.99) and plastic easter eggs (.99).
Let me know if you are a fan - or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment