Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Albertsons until 3/13

Here are the deals through Tuesday at Albies.  I will be going for the FREE Fuze drinks, stock-up TP, and Hormel natural sandwich meat!
http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/category/albertsons
I got all of this for $16.97 plus I got $5 in catalinas back that can be used at Albertsons or Fred Meyer!  I got 3 boxes of cat food, 4 of our favorite natural Hormel sandwich meat, 10 bottles of Fuze and a 12 pack of Charmin!  I saved $36.77.  I Love Albertsons!! I got the Fuze drinks as a treat for myself, so I'm oddly excited about them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment