Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Melissa's Deals! Send me YOUR pictures!

Melissa is a Coupon Queen!!  Here are just a few of the deals she is getting.  I know some of you are getting deals, too, so send me your pictures and details if you want to share!!  It's fun to "brag" to people who understand the coupon thing!!
At Walmart (Yelm) they actually had the $5 buzz operation games so I was able to get two of those, 3 formulas (money makers), purex (money maker) and the nail clippers (money maker) for .99!!!  (just partial tax, they owed me .09 after coupons)
I'm most proud of this couponing trip out of all of them so far. :o) 




At Target I spent a whopping $1.57 (all tax) which didn't even come out of my pocket.  I used the $5 Target G.C. I got with my Brita purchase the other day. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment