Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

More deals you are getting!

Here are Melissa's deals for last week at Rite Aid.  I'm slow at posting....
I paid less than $8 on all of this! The hair color alone was $12! The candy was all free, I paid $3 for the Loreal shampoo and conditioner and I received a $2 +up reward from it.  I had coupons for all of the John Freida products including a $5 off of the hair color.  My $10 +up reward didn't print for some reason so the manager gave me a $10 Rite Aid gift card as a substitute.  I was super happy with this shopping trip and the cashier and manager were super nice.  I didn't have to say a word about the rewards not printing. The cashier saw it right away and took care of it no fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment