Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tomorrow last day for Albertson's double deals

Some weeks I don't do many double deals but this week I know I won't make it to the store enough!  Lots of deals.  Coupon connections said the coupon for the Aquafresh kids toothpaste makes it .19 after doubler.  I haven't checked our price yet....Here are some deals as a reminder.  And I posted my trip from today!
http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/category/albertsons
I spent 2.54 for all of this!  I did 3 transactions and used $4 in catalinas besides the doubles.  I got 4 boxes of cat food, 2 dozen eggs, 4 tropicana juices, classico pasta, 2 packs of greek yogurt, 2 spice packs and 2 grillmates seasonings!  I love Albertsons.

1 comment: