Welcome to Rhea of Hope!

I am a brand new Blogger who recently discovered a passion for Couponing! I thought it would be fun if we all share ideas, great deals and questions. I hope you join me in my Money-Saving Journey!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Shannon's deals!

Check out these deals Shannon got!!  The Target one is awesome.  I LOVE restaurant.com, too!!
Here are the deals I have gotten this week:

$50 worth of restaurant gift certificates for $4.00 from Restaurants.com during their 80% off sale.

The second photo I would like to say something like: All this for only $0.16 before tax at Target!!  The Nivea body washes were $0.04 each after $3.00 off coupons.  The Carefree were each $0.01 with Target in-ad coupon for $0.01 each.  The Carefree liners will be donated to a women's shelter.  I also received a Catalina coupon for $0.50 off a Pizza Hut Express item.

No comments:

Post a Comment